This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your PCI compliance authority.
Whether public or private, your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person or company for any reason without your consent. Your information is for the express purpose of delivering the products or services you purchased from our company.
From time to time we reserve the right to modify our Policy page, so we encourage you to check back and re-read our webpage often.
This policy was last modified on 03/15/2015
It is the policy of MTHFR Support Products to respect your privacy as a visitor to www.mthfrproducts.com. By visiting our website, you are accepting our practices laid out on this Policy page.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information.
What is your information used for?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience which helps us respond and customize your individual needs.
- To continually improve our website including our offerings catering to your needs. We obtain this information via the feedback we receive from you.In order to collect this information, we utilize technology from third-party companies like Google to measure the statistics of our site which helps us evaluate how people use the MTHFR Support Products site.Examples of what it provides us is information about your device such as whether you are using a computer, tablet, smartphone, the type of browser you browse online with such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari, and what operating system your device utilizes such as Windows, Linux, a MAC, Android, iOS, or iPhone.We gather this information to ensure our website is optimized to the current technologies the majority of people are using.
- To improve our customer service, as this information helps us be more effective when responding to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- To send occasional emails on information and updates pertaining to your order, additional company news relating to updates to our products and services.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, unsubscribe instructions are located at the bottom of every email.
How do we protect your information?
If you register an account with us, you will be asked to create a password for your account which will then protect your online account information.
We suggest that you do not share or disclose your password to anyone, and that you use a password at least 8-10 characters that is both alpha numeric and uses special codes.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password, and are solely responsible for all activities that occur with your account and password.
Our website utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when you supply sensitive credit information that is transmitted through our encrypted Payment gateway provider’s database. This confidential information is only accessible by those authorized with secure access to the systems that are required to keep such information.
To determine when you are on a secure SSL order form page that locks your browser with our web server, look for the lock icon on the top or bottom of your web browser. You can also look at your address bar where it says ‘http’. When the page is locked, it changes to ‘https’.
When you submit sensitive information such as credit card numbers, that information is encrypted and is protected by encryption software which meets or exceeds industry standards.
When a credit is issued to your credit card, we can only access your credit card, never your actual credit card information. Only you can create a sale by placing an order in your secure password-protected account.
Once the transaction is complete, your private information such as your credit card number will not be stored on our servers.
MTHFR Support Products takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. However, no data transmitted over the internet or stored on a server can ever be 100% secured. Therefore, while we take every effort to protect your privacy and personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of all information that is transmitted to us online. We are not responsible for the disclosure, destruction or theft of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not transfer your information to outside parties with the exception of us using trusted third parties who agree to keep this information confidential. These third party sites assist us in operating our website, conducting our business in regards to marketing and advertising, or servicing you. We may also release your information if we need to comply with the law in the case of a search warrant, subpoena, court order, etc.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older unless there is consent from a parent or guardian for children under 13 years old.
MTHFR Support LLC