Multi B support with methyl folate and methyl B12. May support and assist methylation reactions.
Key benefits and actions
• Includes methylated B12 and folate
• Activated forms of vitamins
• May help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
• Beneficial during times of physical and mental stress
• Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 are essential for the production of energy
• B vitamins cannot be stored in the body so need to be taken regularly to support general wellbeing
Why this form?
Total B contains the activated forms of B Vitamins which your body can readily absorb and use. Other forms of B Vitamins need to be converted into an active form before the body can use them. It contains the methylated forms of both folate and B12 to help support methylation dependent body processes.
Practitioners are recommended to advise their patients to commence with Starter B and B12 before using any methylated forms of folate.
Capsule can be opened and the powder mixed into food or smoothies as directed by your practitioner.
What does Total B do?
Contains nutrients that support the health and function of the nervous system.
Contains riboflavin which is supports the activation of certain enzymes in the body including the MTHFR enzyme.
Ascorbyl palmitate, Vegetable capsule
(cellulose and water)