This month we have an exciting announcement to make! We will be partnering with Sarah Holland of the Fertile Mindset, and a host of other fertility experts for a webinar series titled “Your Empowered Path to Parenthood”.
The webinar series will be a week-long online event. Featuring 17+ speakers, who want to help you start the family you have always dreamed of by solving your fertility issues. Throughout the week these experts will empower, strengthen and motivate you along your path to parenthood.
Our own Carolyn Ledowsky, founder of mthfrfertility.com and mthfrsupport.com.au, will be discussing the role MTHFR plays in fertility and explaining how to think critically about how to use folate and folic acid to improve your fertility.
During the upcoming “Your Empowered Path to Parenthood” webinar series Carolyn will be discussing the ins and outs of folate, MTHFR, and how they relate to fertility. She will go in depth about folate and MTHFR and give you personal answers to questions you may have for her.
Did you know that up to 65% of the population may have an MTHFR gene mutation? Depending on which mutations a person has, their active folate levels can be up to 75% lower than recommended levels. Carolyn will walk you through how to know if you have an MTHFR mutation and how to improve your active folate levels based on the latest scientific research. She will be answering the following questions during the webinar:
- What is the MTHFR gene?
- Why and how does MTHFR affect fertility?
- What is the best way to find out if you have an MTHFR mutation?
- If you have an MTHFR mutation, what are the next steps you should be taking?
Do you need any more reasons to join us for the webinar series?!
- FREE registration for this week-long event
- Receive free gifts from the speakers
- Listen to 17+ fertility experts share their wisdom and expertise with you
- Connect with a community of others embarking on the same fertility journey you are on