Infertility + Miscarriage Awareness Week
Support. Inspire. Empower.
WEEK 3: Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss
If you have experienced this first hand, then you definitely want to watch today’s inspiring #thisismystory video by Sarah and Dan.
Here are 5 things I think everyone should know about miscarriage:
- Miscarriage is a loss that happens before 20 weeks of gestation.
- 1 in 4 couples will experience a miscarriage whilst trying to conceive.
- 80% of all miscarriages occur before 12 weeks gestation.
- ¾ of all miscarriages are caused by a chromosome issues.
- Issues with folate is primary factor that leads to miscarriage.
Meet Sarah and Dan!
Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss
Chapter 1 of the Why Do I Miscarry eBook